What is Lal Kitab?
Lal Kitab is a remarkable branch of Vedic astrology. Collection of the 5 books, written during the period of 1939-1952 is called "Lal Kitab". Written in ancient Urdu language, first time in the history of astrology, Lal Kitab introduced a new style of horoscope analysis with quick and affordable remedies. Authorship of the books seems to be disputed. However, finding by research community shows that the books were written by Pt. Roop Chand Joshi
View Personalize Lal Kitab Sample in HINDI.
How Lalkitab Works?
Surprisingly to apprise, that Lalkitab throws sufficient light over vivid dimensions of human life, which were never discussed in classical astrology. Much younger than its classical counterpart, it covers the modern lifestyle and day to day events, which were hard to find in classical astrology. It is important to note that palmistry, Vastu & phrenology are also part and parcel of the Lalkitab.
The first part of this great treatise contains the principles and Sutras for interpretation of horoscope, termed as "Vyakaran". The birth chart of an individual is prepared like the traditional Parashar principles, but the only important difference is that the Rashis are not considered or taken into account for predictive astrology and, therefore, the digits indicating the Rashis in a traditional birth chart are scrapped. Secondly, for predictive purposes the ascendant is treated as the first house and, it is regarded as the house of the first Rashi, i.e., Aries and counting progressively in a sequence up to the 12th house being that of Pisces.
How to use LAL KITAB Remedies? Read Carerfully it is very Importent to use it.
1. The Lalkitab Remedies should be performed between sunrise and sunset.
Performing remedies during night is sometimes harmful. Only the remedy of
lunar eclipse should be performed at night.
2. There is no need to start the remedy on any particular day, such as
Monday, Tuesday, ingress, Amavasya (no moon) or full moon etc.
3. A blood relation, such as brother, sister, mother, father, grandmother,
grandfather, son, daughter etc can perform remedies for desired results.
4. Do only one " Lal Kitab Remedy" in a day. Two remedies in a day will not render good
results, or may be futile.
5. The restraints recommended, such as 'Do not take meat or fish', Avoid
alcohol', 'Maintain good character', 'Do not tell lies, 'Do not take leftover food
or give it to others', 'Do not be dishonest', 'Do not maintain illicit relations' etc
should be followed.
6. A remedy recommended up to a certain time should be stopped there
7. If due to any reason a remedy has to be stopped midway, take some rice
one day earlier, wash it with milk, tie it in a white cloth and keep with you. When
the remedy is restarted, donate the rice at a religious place, or offer it to
running water, or place it in a garden and resume the remedy. By this method
the remedy will not be considered incomplete and full results will be achieved.
8. All "Lal Kitab Remedies" have to be continued for 43 days, or 43 weeks, or 43
months, or 43 years. If the schedule is broken in the middle, even you the 39th
day, all efforts may be futile, or output of results may get reduced.
9. The remedy for unfavourable Varshphal Horoscope (Annual Horoscope)
should be performed within 40 to 43 days from birthday.
10. The "Lal Kitab Remedies" should not be performed if there is a birth or death at home.
11. Do not break the traditions of ancestors and perform all rituals.
.View Personalize Lalkitab Sample in ENGLISH.
Lal Kitab Remedes, Debts, Yearly Horoscope Awalable in Hindi & English. Personalize Remedies Helps you to controling, bed eventes on your Life. To get your Personalize copy, of Lal Kitab.